- General information
- This policy applies to the website operating at the url address: www.eventsdominique.pl
- The website operator and personal data administrator is: Events Dominique Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Murowana Goślina (address: ul. Kręta 13/27, 62-095 Murowana Goślina), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000952979, REGON : 521204392, NIP: 7773385247, share capital: PLN 5,000.00 (hereinafter referred to as ” ED ” or ” Operator ” or ” Data Administrator “).
- Operator’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- keeping a newsletter;
- handling inquiries via the form;
- performance of ordered services;
- presentation of the offer or information;
- improving the services provided by the Website;
- pursuing claims or defending against claims;
- implementation of the requirements resulting from applicable law.
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- through data entered voluntarily in forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems;
- by saving cookies in end devices (so-called “cookies”).
- Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to this, personal data and login details entered on the website are encrypted on the User’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- Personal data stored in the database are encrypted in such a way that only the Operator holding the key can read them. Thanks to this, the data is protected in the event of the database being stolen from the server.
- Users’ passwords are stored in hashed form. The hashing function works in one direction – it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is currently the modern standard for storing Users’ passwords.
- The website uses two-factor authentication, which is an additional form of protection for logging into the website.
- The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
- An important element of data protection is the regular update of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the servers of the operator: cyber_Folks SA with its registered office in Poznań, Franklina Roosevelta 22, 60-829 Poznań, entered into the National Court Register by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000612359, REGON number 364261632, NIP number 7822622168,
- Your rights and additional information about how the data is used
- To the extent necessary to implement the provisions of the contract to which the User is a party, or to take action at the User’s request, the legal basis for the processing of the User’s personal data is art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (Journal of Laws UE.L.2016.119.1 of 2016.05.04, hereinafter referred to as ” GDPR“). Advertising the services of the Administrator or third parties, including profiling in connection with the use of third-party cookies, as well as making analytical and statistical measurements takes place only with the prior consent of the User, in accordance with the disposition 6 paragraph 1 letter a) GDPR.
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- companies providing marketing services to the Administrator – only under the contract concluded with the Administrator and in accordance with his instructions;
- entities authorized to obtain them under applicable law;
- other entities – in connection with the use of third party cookies or similar technologies (e.g. external social networking sites).
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on keeping accounts). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for longer than 3 (three) years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you;
- their rectification;
- processing restrictions;
- and data transfer, i.e. to receive your personal data from the Administrator, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format.
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data in order to exercise legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right to object will not be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedom, in particular to establish, pursue or defend claims.
- The actions of the Administrator may be subject to a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
- Actions may be taken in relation to you consisting in automated decision making, including profiling in order to provide services under the concluded contract and for the Administrator to conduct direct marketing.
- Personal data is not transferred to third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
- Information in forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the User, including personal data, if provided.
- The website may save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- In some cases, the Website may save information that facilitates linking the data in the form with the e-mail address of the User completing the form. In this case, the User’s e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process a service request or commercial contact, register services, etc. Each time, the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is for.
- Administrator logs
Information about the behavior of Users on the website may be subject to logging. These data are used to administer the website.
- Essential Marketing Techniques
- The Operator uses remarketing techniques that allow for matching advertising messages to the User’s behavior on the website, which may give the illusion that the User’s personal data is used to track him, but in practice no personal data is transferred from the Operator to advertising operators. The technological condition for such activities is the enabled cookie support.
- The operator uses a solution that examines the behavior of Users by creating heat maps and recording behavior on the website. This information is anonymized before it is sent to the service operator so that he does not know which natural person it concerns. In particular, entered passwords and other personal data are not recorded.
- The Operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Website in relation to Users, e.g. that can send an e-mail to the User after visiting a specific subpage, provided that he has agreed to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
- Information about cookies
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website Operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- to achieve the goals set out above in the “Significant Marketing Techniques” section.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Some of the cookies used on the Website are necessary because they ensure the proper functioning of the website and its basic functions. Without them, you cannot use the online services of the Website. These cookies are exempt from the obligation to obtain the User’s consent (Article 173 paragraph 3 of the Act of July 16, 2004 Telecommunications Law, Journal of Laws 2022.1648, i.e. of 2022.08.05, as amended, hereinafter referred to as “Telecommunications Law” ) . Below are the necessary cookies used on the Website in a tabular form along with their characteristics:
- The User’s consent is required for the Website to use:
- functional cookies – used to adapt the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and to optimize the use of websites; these files allow, in particular, to recognize the Website User’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs, and may help, for example, in recognizing the User’s end device in order to display the Website in the mobile version, if the User uses a mobile device such as smartphone;
- analytical cookies – they allow you to track the number and sources of visits, thanks to which ED measures and improves the performance of websites. This type of cookie helps to understand which pages are most or least visited and how visitors move around the site. If the User refuses to save analytical cookies on his computer or smartphone, his visit will not be included in the Website statistics, but at the same time it will not limit any functionalities on the website for the User;
- marketing cookies – used to personalize the displayed content. Marketing cookies may be used in the Website’s advertising campaigns, which are conducted on third party websites. If the User agrees to the use of marketing cookies, he may receive information about the websites of trusted partners of the Website, on which he reacted to the Website’s advertisements. If the User opts out of marketing cookies, only general and non-personalized advertisements will be displayed. As in the case of analytical cookies, if the User refuses to save marketing cookies on his computer or smartphone, this will not limit any functionalities on the Website’s websites.
Below are the functional, analytical and marketing cookies used on the Website in tabular form along with their characteristics:
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookie files placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website Operator, in particular the following companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
- Managing cookies – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- User consent is required to store and access cookies. The user grants it by accepting the statement or by using the appropriate settings of the web browser he uses. Activities related to the storage and sending of cookies are invisible to the User.
- The user can delete cookies from his end device. To do this, use the instructions appropriate for the browser used by the User. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining User preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases – prevent the use of websites.
- In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions: